Paid positions are now open – and we need your help. Our elections cannot go on without having these dedicated public servants.
- Earn at least $135 for training and working on election day
- You will be provided training and equipped with personal protective equipment.
- You must be registered to vote in South Carolina.
- 16 and 17-year-olds can apply to be a Poll Manager Assistant.
- Clerks must be a registered voter in the county in which they are serving or an adjoining county.
- Poll Managers may not be a candidate or the spouse, parent, child, brother, or sister of a candidate at any polling place where the candidate’s name appears on the ballot.
To find more information about being a Poll Manager in South Carolina, please click here.